Sunday, September 21, 2014

Hiatus




(lol *sings* this is reeeAAAAaaAal this is meeEEEeeeeE)


Heeeey.

I am utterly very sorry for the long hiatus. Truly.

These photos were taken last June. Yes, June lol doesn't seem so long ago! It's kind of ridiculous to know it's September already. And it's yet about to end. Woah. Gotta take some chill pill there, shall we?


Okay, back to the outfit. Can I just say how comfortable those sandals I'm wearing in the picture are????? And the shirt dress???? They're both versatile so you can wear it with another pair of footwear and vice versa. 

Might I add that one should never sacrifice to achieve both comfort and style. 

If you want to be more updated you can follow me on instagram which you can go to by just clicking this link. And also, my hair's green now. HAHA I love saying that. My hair's green. 


Sorry I have to cut this short for I still have to prepare myself up as I'm going somewhere with my family.

Dress - Topshop
Sandals - H&M

I hope you have a great day ahead and even if you don't, there's still tomorrow to make it up with x 

-Kerry berry 














No comments:

Post a Comment