Sunday, September 28, 2014

Crescent






I've worn this to the Candy Fair 2014. I've been going for four years now and have been collecting magazines since I was like ten. I've lost some, of course. I was ten lol

For a theme that's called EDM, I didn't quite reach it. I'm not one to wear statement tees, bright colors and such. I always stay in my lane which I never quite have yet figured out what is. 
But there's this one thing that I accomplished though; comfort. My feet and limbs hurt like hell but not because of the shoes, only because I jumped and tiptoed my way to see and take pictures of people on the stage (which will be in a different set of blogpost!) lol times like these makes me hate being small. Or not have a guy best friend to carry me on his shoulders when he knows I can't see who's on.(HAHAHAHA ginawang ladder/kargador?)

Also, I've fallen in love with the skort that I bought from awhile back but didn't have any place deserving to where it to. If you know me quite well I hate wasting an outfit to somewhere it doesn't deserve to be worn. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one?

And the Quartz necklace that I also bought from awhile back at the Anti Monday Bazaar which was held in makati. Also fell in love with it  ever since I first saw it on their online store but was just days away til the bazaar happened so I waited and I could've been happier when I finally got it on my hands. It looks so beautiful and a must-have piece, really. It's an everyday essential. 

The scallop tee however, is a different story. It can be literally worn in anything. Neutral colors are life. 


Scallop Tee, Denim Skort, Shoes - Topshop
Agate Quartz Necklace - Stoneriver/@stoneriver on ig

It's no secret that I'm in love with everything topshop has to offer. Though it's the reason why I'm always broke, still don't regret buying a single thing.


As of writing this, I'm looking at one direction tickets for next year in Sydney. Not only then will I get to watch the boys but I'll once again meet my best friend who has just migrated there and it would really be a nice opportunity to do so. Contemplating and arguing with my head whether to go or not as I have no one to go with the concert and I know that shouldn't stop me if I've been given the opportunity to. I have my best friend but she's not a fan. I have a friend, who's a fan, that's also from AUS but she's from brisbane. Do you see my struggle?? Grr. And, convincing and sales talking my mom takes a hell lot of time. Oh dear. Puppy dog eyes- game on. 

It's half past midnight so I'll leave you with the beautiful moon matching the colored hues of the sky that I caught while waiting for my brother to pick us up after the event that I took pictures of. 






[Sorry for the annoying watermarks. Don't want them to be taken without any credits, yeah?]


Good night/morning/afternoon/evening, you beautiful creature you. 

- K 




1 comment: