Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Life Lately




Life lately includes me either going out or staying in the whole day, either me reading a physical book or a fictional one on my phone, injecting myself with dozes of fast-food day by day or home cooked meals. There are no in between. Welcome to the daily life of Kerry Torres. 

Also, I realized blogging isn't something I want to pursue but is something that makes me happy and enjoy and that's enough for me to not let go and something to stick on doing but until I have something decent to post about from time to time (and if it's something appropriate and if it's something I can share to all of you. I don't have the guts to most the time lol.) I won't be able to post and update as much. 

I most of the time have something to blog about, really, but just when I'm on this process of writing, nothing comes out. How annoying could that get, right? 
I won't really call it a 'writer's block' since I don't consider myself as a writer. (Unless, writing about non sense and blabbing about boys on twitter makes me one? Haha)

It's currently 11:26 pm as of writing this and I am bored and had the sudden urge to read articles online.

I'll leave you to a set of photos I've taken from my recent beach trip to Cebu and whatnot. I hope twenty fifteen's treating you all well beautiful earthlings, love lots  -k xx 





       






No comments:

Post a Comment